Dates available: Tuesday 30th May 2017. Full day course price is £85 inclusive of course booklet, lunch and refreshments.
Still available! Apply now to secure a place.
Kent Revision Courses are pleased to offer this intensive revision day with presentations covering key topics on the A Level Chemistry. The day will provide sessions on the challenging concepts of the syllabus as well as reviewing examination technique and revision approach to help you achieve the best grade possible with a focus the specifications of the main exam boards, AQA, OCR and Edexcel.
- QTS, BA Hons Natural Sciences, MA, MSc Chemistry and PhD in Chemistry from the University of Cambridge.
- Over 13 years of teaching experience including the three main exam boards, AQA, Edexcel and OCR in selective education.
- Established Head of Chemistry and Head of Science.
- Consistently rated outstanding.
9.00-9.30 Registration and Refreshments
9.30-11.00 Session 1
- Physical Chemistry (Atomic Structure, Energetics, Structure and Bonding including Shapes of Molecules, Energetics, Redox)
11.30-13.00 Session 2
- Tackling the Maths; using the A Level Chemistry equations in Chemistry
13.45-15.00 Session 3
- Organic Chemistry; Connecting reaction types, synthetic routes and applying to questions
15.30-17.00 Session 4
- Inorganic Chemistry; rote learning and reading the question
- Examination and Revision tips